Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Discouragment

I'm on day 6 from the 30 day shred, after I had to restart due to a slight injury after I did 4 days the last time. According to a few people that did the shred they started to see results after this time.
I do not.
Yet.

I have to remember that in losing weight there is no quick fix solutions, no magic pills and no way around hard work and dedication. Yes there are days where I am very discouraged. Those are the days I have to remember where and why I started and the reasons why I want to keep going.

I want to feel good about myself and not ashamed to run/walk around in a skimpy bikini.
I want to run and NOT feel my hanging belly slap against myself. Geez that is embarrassing I can tell you. And yes it has gotten a while lot better.
I want to wear the cute clothes I see where the largest size is a German 42 woman's. (Around a size 10 US size I think)
I want my hubby to be proud of me. Although I have to admit he is very proud of me already.

And the biggest reason I want to lose this weight is for a baby. I can't get pregnant if I weight to much. That has been proven to me twice already. The first time when I hit 112 kilos the second time when I hit 110 kilos. They both ended tragic but that will not stop me from trying again!

So today I recommit myself to this. I will do my shred twice today to make up for the missed day yesterday and from then on I will dedicate myself to finishing this strong.

I know I can do it. The only thing that can stop me is me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment