Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Planning

Wanting to lose weight is a lot of work. And i've found out for myself planning is 80% of it. I have to plan meals, workouts, times, and make sure I don't forget my hubby, cats and work along the way. I don't want to neglect anything/one.
My weekly food diary is a big help. I have one to plan my weekly meals and one for what I really ate. And the greatest part is keeping them gives me the possiblity of reeating what i've once planned, and it shows me where I went wrong if I gain weight.
I have the best ones in a trapper keeper, the ones that weren't good I put in the paper recycling. No need in keeping things that don't work.

Food wise i'm very good in planning and 50% good in sticking with it. It's getting better.
Workout wise i'm a total mess.
I plan and never fulfill.
*sigh*
Today i'm hoping to cure that. I bought a flow motion book for strength training. It looks wonderful, and I can do everything here at home. I have the dumbells and ball.
I found a weekly exercise diary. I want to do the same thing with my exercise as I do with my meals. Plan, make a appointment with it and stick to it. Dang it! I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment