Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

running clothes

I'm getting serious about the jogging thing. I'm following my plan and i'm planing my first 5 or 8k in July.
So today I was looking at running clothes. I would love some running pants/tights for the spring. I already have shorts for the summer. I bought them last year.
So i'm saving up to get me one pair and one more running shirt. Those things are terrific! They keep the sweat off my skin and i'm still warm. A big plus considering that it is windy and cool outside at 6:30 a.m. here.

After my night shift today i'll be off running again. It's 2 to 2 and that 6 times. I have my clothes set up and my shoes ready. So no excuses.

Now time for dinner. Potatoe and baked beans.

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of leggings and well fitted tanks for my running sessions. I have a huge collection of compression leggings in cotton and Lycra both of these are of great fabrics for exercise clothing. I think everyone must pay attention to type fabric when buying exercise clothes.

    ReplyDelete