Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My work outs and weekly goals

It's a bit difficult to figure out when to do your work outs when you have different shifts. I have a early, late and night shifts and inbetween shifts too. And sometimes it is hard to figure out when you can/want to do what.

When I have the night shift it's easy. I do my work outs after work. I usually sleep until 4 or 5pm afterwards. When I have the the late shift I experiment if doing the work outs before or after work is better or not. Up until now before has been pretty good.
When I have the early shift I do my work outs after work. I get up at 4:45am then already so getting up earlyer is a no way for me. And I feel better most times working out after work. I can get ride of all the stress from work.

And now not only am I doing the running work outs no now I am also doing bootcamp. Daily. 10 to 20 minutes a day.

Hmm maybe people are right and I am kind of nuts. But that's ok. I want a good looking body and this is what I have to do for it. And I want to participate in the women's run in Frankfurt and that is also what I have to do for it. So all I am really doing is following my goals. And that week for week.

No comments:

Post a Comment