Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Vacation is over.

Oh darn. Today was my last vacation day. From the list I had with things I wanted to do I still have 4 that haven't been checked off. One I can still do today so I guess 3 will have to wait till my next weeks worth of vacation in 4 days. Yes I have more vacation coming up that soon. It's the week of my hubbys birthday, and I want to go somewhere with him.

On a other note.
My crockpot came yesterday! And I tried it out today on Gulash. And tomorrow i'm having leftovers but this time with dumplings. And then I have a whole bunch of recipies to try out. For now I have the ingredients for mexican chicken and pot roast. I hope both are really good since my hubby will be eating with me. He's a pickey eater.

I tried a new cheesecake recipie today too. Peanutbutter. It smells so yummy and unresistable. As soon as it's cold I have to cover it in melted chocolate. It's kind of like a giant reeses pieces cup. I really hope it will taste as good as it smells.




*sigh* i've been eating to many sweets again today. I think it has to do with the smell of the cheesecake. It makes my sweet tooth go mad. I have to stop. Otherwise i'll never lose the weight I have to lose. Starting tomorrow i'll be doing my work outs again. 3 or 4 times a week. Running and muscle and swimming. It'll be fun. I get to wear my new running shirt and shoes and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment