Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Losing weight

Loseing weight is hard work. No doubt about that. And here I am and want to ,ose another 20 to the 35 i've already lost. Sometimes I think i'm out of my mind, and yet I need to lose those kilos to be in a healthy weight range.
And yet I still love some parts of the weight loss journey. The complemts, the oh my god you look good squeals, and the work outs. Yes I have to admit I love exercise.
Let's take today as an example. I'm up at 7:45 am. Drinking my coffee, blogging a little. Soon I will get dressed in my work out gear and jump on my treadmill for a while, then off to do a little weights and then shower, wake up my hubby start some laundry make my lunch for work then i'm probably off to work.
I have to be there by 1:45. Tomorrow is the early shift where I have to get up at 4:45. Yuck. Normally I would work out after work today, but since I have little time due to needing sleep I planned it in for this morning.
On the bright side i'll have plenty of time tomorrow for grocery shopping and maybe another little work out. And if it is nice outside that's where i'll work out too. See how my favorite jogging route is.

So but for now i'm off to work out a little. 20 minutes treadmill is a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment